Get Expert Assistance For Bee Removal In Canberra
Bees undoubtedly are important for pollination but can be a real trouble-maker as a pest. It can make their hives in both offices and homes, making your life difficult. Usually, spring is their infestation season, and bees are generally seen in groups. These tiny pests can attack you with their venomous sting leading to severe allergic reactions. Also, sometimes their stings can prove to be fatal.
You can rest all your bee removal and beehive removal concerns in Canberra at Bobs Bee Removal as we extend our helping hands to eradicate the nuisance-maker pests from your premises without hurting or killing them. Ring us up today to get our dependable bee removal Canberra services today! We have established ourselves as a bee removal company based on our capabilities and facilities.
Common Bees Species in Canberra
- Mortar Bee
- Teddy Bear Bees
- Honey Bee
- Carpenter Bee
- European Honey Bee
- Cuckoo Bees
- Bumble Bee
Introduction to Bee Behavior and Characteristics
- Bees are social insects that live in colonies.
- Bees communicate with each other using pheromones and dances.
- Bees have a strong sense of smell and use it to locate flowers and navigate back to their hive.
- Bees are important pollinators and play a crucial role in the ecosystem.
- Bees will defend their colony if they feel threatened and can sting multiple times.
- Bees will swarm if their colony becomes too crowded or they need to find a new home.
- Bees can regulate the temperature inside their hive by fanning their wings or clustering together.
- Bees have a hierarchy within their colony with a queen, drones, and worker bees.
- Bees collect nectar and pollen from flowers to feed their colony and make honey.
- Bees are active during the day and will return to their hive at night.
How To Avert Bees From Invading Your Property?
If you are thinking of getting rid of the bee hives with DIY tactics, you could indulge yourself in severe consequences. A slightly wrong approach can erupt the hive, making the situation out of control. As they say ‘prevention is better than cure.’ You should take preventive measures to halt the infestation instead of trying to remove the hive. Here, we have mentioned a few handy tips that can keep bees away from your home or office.
Maintain hygiene and cleanliness
If you keep your premises neat and clean, you can keep your home bee-free. Not only bees, but cleanliness can also keep a lot of pests away. A few routine practices, including timely emptying the litter bin, vacuuming each and every corner of your home, de-cluttering the yards, disinfecting the dustpans, etc., can show good results in preventing bee infestation.
Use of adhesive bags
In case of mild or under-controlled infestation, using adhesive bags can be an ideal way of putting a stop to further complexities by eliminating the bees and their eggs. You can throw away the bags once the procedure is done.
Warm water wash
Bees are alarming in nature, so be careful enough when using this trick. Washing the infected spot with warm water can be a fantastic way of removing the insects. However, according to the standards and norms, the warm water has to be within 60 degrees C. Also, you must apply the heat suddenly and not gradually. It can give hints to bees about something abnormal, and the whole group can move immediately, causing danger for you. You can also use cryolite or peppermint as a non-chemical bee repellent.
All the listed techniques can be effective but a lot of risks are involved. So, if you need help with bee removal in Canberra, you can reach out to us anytime!
Bee Removal In Canberra: Preventive Measures To Halt Future Complications
Administering the infestation when it just has begun is the best approach to keep the infestation under control and prevent potential complications. Our bee removal Canberra team focuses on keeping the house clean and free of bees and their eggs. If you inculcate these two habits, you can get a household/office premises free from bees!
- To enjoy a long-term result of professional bee removal Canberra services, you must vacuum your home and its surroundings every alternative day. Also, make sure to clean your tanks routinely with disinfectants.
- Clean the pre-infested area with hot water routinely at a temperature of 60 degrees C or below. The heat will compel the bees to move to a different location with a stable temperature.
How Do Our Bee Removal Canberra Services Work?
At Bobs Bee Removal, we do not believe in offering a one-size-fits-all service. Rather, we assess the infestation status deeply and provide a bespoke solution with a guaranteed outcome. With utmost care, we remove the bee hives without hurting the bees and move them to a distant safe location.
Teaming up with the industry-expert beekeepers, we handle the infestation program efficiently, and during the process, we ensure not a single bee is harmed. In case, the bees start to react maliciously, we might use the fog treatment.
Our experts mainly perform the bee removal program at night or in the evening as the bees remain less active in the dark. Employing years of expertise and eco-safe solutions, our skilled beekeepers and bee removal experts collaborate and help you get rid of the infestation quickly and safely. Additionally, we are available for you all around the clock whenever you need advice or suggestions on the prevention of infestation
So, the moment you notice a swarm of bees outside or near your home, call us immediately. Our team will reach the spot in no time, inspect the area, study the severity, and take proper initiatives to remove the hives and swarms. Find the Bees and Wasps Version.
Why Should You Choose Us For Bee Removal In Canberra?
When it comes to choosing a professional to control and remove bee infestation, we at Bobs Bee Removal are your best bet! With over two decades of experience in the industry, we have helped more than hundreds of household societies and commercial units to get rid of bees, and are now waiting to help you too. We also provide European wasp removal services. There are multiple reasons that set us apart and better than our alternatives, and those include:
- We associate with local, experienced, and licensed beekeepers who are punctual, reliable, and courteous.
- We appear at your doorstep fully equipped, and while relocating the hive, our professionals ensure the safety and well-being of your residents.
- We keep our service charge highly affordable and with us, there is no way you come across any extra or additional service charges.
- During the bee removal Canberra treatment, we follow all the guidelines set by the state and do no harm to the bees.
If you have noticed bees flying in and around your premises recently, get in touch with us and book our bee removal Canberra services. Our doors are open for you round the clock.
Areas Served By Experts Of Bobs Bee Removal
You can also hire our Bee removal services in Canberra’s nearby suburbs such as Belconnen, Canberra Central, Gungahlin, Jerrabomberra, Majura, etc. Bob Bee Removal offers the best services at an affordable rate.